Thursday, April 28, 2011

Yes, I'm back. And yes, I have news.



Hello, my babies. Missed me? I certainly didn't miss you (read: Jai didn't let me with around 463 messages a day). Ah well. My trip to Talegaon was fantastic, for those of you who care. Trees, trees and more trees. Long walks through mountain paths, a white swing set, books, and a granny that can only be described as 'cool'. The wind in my hair, fresh air in my lungs and good food in my stomach. Oh, did I mention the fabulous inspiration coming from the surroundings? What more does a writer want?

The news I was talking about: for some reason, both my other blog and this one have hits from the USA and Malaysia. The other one has hits from Russia (Russia!) and the UAE, among other countries. I don't know any Russians, I swear. What about you, Jai baba?

I think we need to promote this blog a little. I officially hand over the Marketing Department to my fellow blogger. I'm sure he'll do a great job. He has friends who read blogs (:P)...

Adieu, for now!

2 comments: