Friday, April 22, 2011

You Wish Blogspot Were Twitter When Writers' Block Infects You. Swear.

Doesn't the title speak for itself?




Why am I doing this?




Because Writers' Block won't allow me to write anything good. That Loser. Here it comes. To hit me.




But I am powerful, am I not? Well, I know Sharvari is not here to say "Yes, Jai, go for it!" but of course, the void can voice it out, can't it?




See, it did. I came thinking I might end up losing to Writers' Block, not being able to write a single sentence that made sense, even to me. I don't guarantee that all this makes sense to you peoples, but yeah, it makes a lot of sense to me.




And thus, Writers' Block v/s. Jai Baba:




The judgement remains unchanged.




The writer weeeeens.


Oh, er, well. What was I going to write on the next line? :O

No comments:

Post a Comment