Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weird Beginnings


*squeak squeak*



That was the sound of my mental pen opening. It's a ritual to be followed whenenver I start to write.
Otherwise, the yellow bear in my head gets angry, and he has a bad opinion of me as it is. Anyway, Jai baba and I have started this blog as a free representation of our repressed desires (*sharpens elven knife*) and thoughts. Here, we shall say whatever we want, about whoever we want, however we want to say it. We shall be completely random, and we shall discuss everything under the sun, from books to theories to politics to surrealism. It will be filled with emoness and joyfulness, with white and black, with rainbows and vampires. We shall try to spew out posts almost everyday, or as soon as we can.



Hail the Freedom of Expression!

No comments:

Post a Comment