Friday, May 27, 2011

We're Birds Of A Feather -_____-

To my dear co-blogger and everyone who is reading this now.

I love Star World. 

And, FYI, I love Animé.

My favourite cartoon, to date, is not Powerpuff Girls. 

Feels goos* to pull the carpet from under Sharvari aai's feet.

My all-time-favourite cartoon has been The Cardcaptors (the Sakura thingy). 

As you might know already, I am NOT averse to fantasy. Make that ALL fantasy.
:)


It was is, like, the bestest cartoon ever. 

I went so mad for it that after it got over, I actually started thinking I could capture and use natural elements to 'everyone's' benefit. 

And yeah, I'd cried when Sakura captures the last card, Hope.

So. 

I think Animax could challenge Star World too.

Aai, we are birds of a feather.


(NOTE - *'goos' is equivalent to 'good and comfy' and is a result of constant misspelling on the keyboard and the keypad while typing and texting respectively.)

If you found that note a bit too formal, go, chill, watch some animé, because it's goos.

3 comments:

  1. Aww....Cardcaptor Sakura was my first Anime cartoon ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Sakura & I liked her flyin Lion evn more!!! :-* It was soooo cute!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And her bro who seemed like a totally random characterisation turned out to be of immense importance in the end. Speak of being important and not knowing your true identity! :)

    ReplyDelete