Sunday, May 29, 2011

Crossroads At Crossword

I always called Crossword 'Crosswords'. 


What? There's absolutely nothing wrong in doing so, because a crossword could have a plural. My only problem was that I did that when I referred to the bookstore Crossword.


And so, Sharvari aai called me over to Mulund to browse through books and whatever they sold there. They sell, predominantly, books. Goos books. So. I texted Shruti and Maddie:

Going to Crossword's' tomorrow. 
With Sharvari. 
Coming?

But they had 'other plans' and so I was to accompany Sharvari to Nirmal Lifestyle, which is a bitter-sweet venue for reasons unfathomable and reasons indescribable. And unnecessary *wide-mouthed grin*

So. I realise I am 'so-'ing a lot, but that's forgivable. 

And I realised on my way to Mulund that I must have eaten something inedible (read: addled, and for those of you who don't know what it means, ask Thomas Edison. His teacher used to call him that.) and I felt like puking during the whole 'journey to the mall'.

It goes without saying, that the mall had a men's room. And the rest, you have understood, I hope.

And then, I went to Crosswords where Sharvari stood with my wallet and phone in hand. *Phew, she had it* How could I live without texting.

And then, I was confounded as to what to get for myself. I had a strict budget. And I am very indecisive. You can ask Sharvari. She just made a decision for me. And today, aai helped me with my budget, and I got a book on Psychoanalysis! *Yay*. Yes. We are both Psycho-freaks. Not psychotic! :O

So. Then we went to McDonald's to eat ice-cream and Sharvari aai wanted waffles. He did not have 'vafls'. We then had a regular ice-cream 'softy' and coloured our faces with chocolate sauce and oh, also our hands. And we left for the railway station.

Not to beg.

And oh. I don't remember where my ill-health went off, or when. :)

2 comments: