Thursday, May 12, 2011

Lucky Bhadrakali

Hello. I envy Goddess Kali. She had so many hands! And I'm guessing [(whatever number of hands) divided by 2] heads. And I so wish I had some thirty hands. Not asking for too much, am I? 

Since yesterday, I have been wanting to text, talk over the phone, write a blogpost, write some *other* write-ups, revise some Sanskrit, read The Da Vinci Code, do some math, do some riyaaz, to be quite basic. But see, I have only two hands and only a single brain! And oh, oh, oh. I mustn't forget watching Dexter.

I don't like Dexter anymore because Rita is dead. And I liked her characterisation the best. And so many things could have prevented her death   she could have not returned home to get whatever crap she needed, or she could have turned up late, or she could have never met Dexter, or Dexter could have never met Arthur or interfered in his life, or Arthur could have not had the terrible childhood he had had. But could I have been not as much of a stupid emo person that I am? 

Maybe.

And I hate it when friends call you over and then cancel the plan. Loserness. Mine or theirs? Oh, well, I need to have a fight with my I-shall-contradict-your-reasoning-abilities-in-whichever-way-possible alter-ego. 

And Sharvari aai isn't totally wrong. 

A pillow fight sounds juuust fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment