Sunday, June 26, 2011

After The Dormancy, Comes The Activity!

Just as I was entering my password into the box that read 'password', I was worried. I wondered, just for a second, if Sharvari Aai had deleted me from the admin-cum-co-author list. Thankfully, she hasn't, till now.


BTW. The best news in the otherwise dormant (I see I have many dormant things in life, including life itself) season, is that Malhar's coming. Named after the Indian musical scale Malhar, that is seen by musicians and connoisseurs as a harbinger of the rains, Malhar is a big college festival, second only to Mood Indigo, IIT-Powai's festival. It's filled with cool stuff that we unfortunately missed last year because of the botched-up pace of admission to colleges. 


So, the fact is, Malhar is bringing that tingling joy of being able to put together something on a public platter, irrespective of the fact that you may not be able to put a proper cake on your own platter.


Oh, and I forget to tell people that the college canteen has introduced blueberry muffin on its menu, and it tastes like heaven. Umm, they also introduced (not the college canteen   this time the management) a teacher for Psychology, and pleasantly so, she teaches damn well, if you can pardon (and should rightly do so,) her expertly jumping acts on the podium. No, but she is awesome. She does activities. And she knows my name and didn't mispronounce it the first time she pronounced it. THAT makes her awesome.


And anyway, I don't think you can get everything good on your plate. If you do, you are either too lazy or you are too lazy. You can't have your cake and eat it too.


Yikes! What's with cakes and me today? :EI

No comments:

Post a Comment