Saturday, July 23, 2011

That Thought Whereby Jai *Lives*

You may imagine where I come from (and those of you who don't, are deemed beastly henceforth). I come from a land where cakes go burnt, and where your co-bloggers tell you they don't have time to blog, and that you must blog 'NOW'. *smiley-face* (I don't have to be pushed to write always, do I.)


And so, I have read in the newspapers been told that the First Year Junior College admissions are just happening any moment. That means we get to see what we saw last year, only from a newer, senior perspective. Anyway, so, all this while (not all this while, but some while, yes) I have been thinking, I am not getting a boyfriend. And so, I need to do something. And do something could include make-believe stuff.


And that was, has been and is, till today. What I have made myself believe now, though, is that there could be a Prince Charming in the coming-up FYJC batch. What, he can be younger, okay? That is one of the many thoughts whereby I live.


Anyway, Sharvari hugged me thrice on the same day, and I just made my own Great Book of Google Searches Among Other To-Do Lists.


The best part, Sparrowhi realised I am a freak too. Earlier, she used to tell that Sharvari was a freak, to me, and now she says they are all surrounded by two freaks. I wonder how fat we both will have to get for that.  Ciao! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment