Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pearly Whites

There was a girl who had pearly white teeth. And then, they remained white, but they just started growing like the texture of mortar on rough walls. And so, the dentist asked her to get herself a long and fat injection. 



The girl winced in anticipation of pain. The dentist was intelligent. He broke the syringe of the injection, took out the needle, smoothed its ends, bent it well, and put it across the two rows of teeth. They called them braces. I still call them braces too, I swear.



Sharvari Aai is one of those persons who got herself braces. Without braces, people don't seem to have come from heaven or hell or from the date-palm tree that is right in between the sky and the earth. Well, I don't blame you if you think I am speaking (err, writing) crap. I've been taught that crap can be recycled to make way for Noddy better ways of environmental consciousness. 




And Manali Phatak, another friend, had also got rid of her braces last year, and I did not notice, and she shot a very bad look at me. I was made to feel guilty. Bad. Not goos.




Well, all the best to the rows of teeth that begin living life without limits. Sorry, the stupid pun, if it counts as one, was unintended. I have to go.




My teeth are crooked too. And someone told me some dentists are really cute. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment